I spy with my little eye.
To play this in French, you will need three things.
- The French for "I spy with my little eye."
- I suggest you try saying, "Je vois avec mes yeux" which almost rhymes. This means literally I see with my eyes. (Here I would welcome any better suggestions from visitors)
- quelque chose commençant par (something beginning with)
The French pronounciation for the letters.
- Hopefully you will have gained sufficient vocabulary to get started with this. If you only have a few words you might want to allow things which you can't actually see to be used.
- The French alphabet is exactly the same as ours except for two things.
You can get the correct sounds using this link.
- The accented vowels. This doesn't concern us here.
- The letters are pronounced differently. This does.